BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn
100 Lodgeville Road, Bridgeport, WV 26330-1635
Phone: 304/842-5411 | Fax: 304/842-7258 | 164 Rooms
Check Out Time: 12:00 PM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Searching for Bridgeport West Virginia hotels with full service accommodations then look no further than the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn. We are the only full service hotel with 164 newly renovated guest rooms, a restaurant, lounge, fitness room, guest laundry and outdoor pool. Our property is also close to the FBI Complex, United Hospital Center and West Virginia Army National Guard, three destinations that bring many guests to our Bridgeport West Virginia hotel year round.
We are centrally located off Interstate 79, Exit 119, and offer 3,000 square feet of conference space with onsite catering to ensure that your big event is executed flawlessly. Whether it is a business meeting, wedding or other special event the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn is the right location. For hotels in Bridgeport West Virginia with meeting space and professionalism our Bridgeport hotel has everything you need for a fantastic gathering.
Our Bridgeport, West Virginia hotel is conveniently located near the Harrison Marion Regional Airport and we provide 24 hour local airport shuttle. With easy access to the freeway, our guests enjoy popular tourist attractions throughout the year like the Scottish and Strawberry Festival in the summer and the Blackberry, Apple Butter, Black and Italian Heritage Festival in the fall. No matter what time of year, there is always something exciting happening near our Bridgeport, West Virginia hotel.
There are numerous restaurants within walking distance and don't forgot the Reflections Grill. The Reflections Grill is a full service American restaurant offering weekly specials for breakfast and dinner. If you are meeting up with colleagues or friends then visit the Lounge featuring nightly drink specials and pool table. Whether you are starting the day or winding down our onsite restaurant and lounge is the perfect choice.
Reserve your next stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn and be close to everything! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge, pool table, big screen television
- Outdoor pool, seasonal, swimming
- Exercise facility 24-hour
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, coin operated
- Express check in, Best Western Rewards Members
- Express check out
- Late check out, 2:00 p.m. for Best Western Rewards Members
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, 24-hour, staffed, (high-speed Internet access, personal computer, wireless data connection)
- Printer available
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Mail services, available at front desk
- Wedding services, on-site wedding planner, accomodate up to 200 people for weddings with onsite catering available
- Meeting facilities, free wireless, high-speed Internet in all meeting rooms. Modem/dataport, audio/visual services, available.
- Banquet facilities, special event planner on-site
- Conference facilities, three conference rooms on-site
- Ballroom, 3,000 square feet
- Sunbathing at seasonal outdoor pool
- Physically challenged services
- Hearing impaired services TTY available at the front desk
- Physically challenged facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines, located on each floor
- Airport car 24 hours Local Airport shuttle only
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor coach parking available
- Luggage help, available
- Pay Phone
- ATM/cash machine
- Basic medical equipment on-site
- Exterior doors require key or auto lock at all times
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus bridgeport inn in Bridgeport.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus bridgeport inn in Bridgeport, West Virginia is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 39.282705 / Latitude: -80.277015
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Interstate 79 South to Exit 119. Turn left on to Route 50 East toward Bridgeport.Turn left at the second traffic light onto Lodgeville Road. BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn is located on the right beside Walgreens.
From: The south. Take Interstate 79 North to Exit 119. Turn right on to Route 50 East toward Bridgeport. Turn left at the second traffic light onto Lodgeville Road. BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn is located on the right beside Walgreens.
From: The east. Take Route 50 West into Bridgeport.Stay on Route 50 West until you come to Walgreen located on right side. Turn right at the traffic light by Walgreens onto Lodgeville Road. BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn is located on the right.
From: The west. Take Route 50 East into Bridgeport. Turn left on to Lodgeville Road at the third traffic light. BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn is located right past Walgreens.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
At 6,938 yards in length, played across 18 holes, the Bel Meadow Golf Course was originally designed by Robert Trent Jones. Enjoy stunning backdrops of scenic and rural WV, while teeing off onto lush and wide fairways.
Coal National Heritage Area
Located in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains, the Coal National Heritage Area encompasses 13 counties in southern West Virginia. Visitors are encouraged to explore the Coal Heritage Trail – a 187-mile journey through the once booming coal-mining communities.
Some sights along the way – apart from the great mountain scenery – include several National Historic Districts, mining relics, and plenty of former mining communities still brimming with culture. A visit to the “smokeless” coalfields is truly a visit back in time.
Established in 1982, the Meadowbrook Mall is located in Bridgeport – set in northern West Virginia along Interstate 79. Owned by the Cafaro Company, the Meadowbrook Mall is a single-story, 849,206-square-foot, super-regional mall featuring over 100 stores.
The Meadowbrook Mall also features onsite restaurants and a movie theater, and is adjacent to the historic Simpson Creek Covered Bridge along Meadowbrook Road.
Established in 1958, Ohio Valley University is a private Christian college located in Vienna in eastern West Virginia. A Churches of Christ affiliate, Ohio Valley covers two sites, totaling a 267-acre urban campus.
Ohio Valley offers 14 graduate degree programs, and has over 500 enrolled students. Ohio Valley University is also home to the Fighting Scots athletics department of NCAA Division II.
A private university established in 1888, Salem International University is located in northeastern West Virginia in the city of Salem. Home to over 800 enrolled students, SIU is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges & Schools, and the Higher Learning Commission.
SIU features a 100-acre campus – hosting the Salem College Administration Building listed on the NRHP. The SIU Tigers athletics department is found within NCAA Division II and the Eastern College Athletic Conference.
Simpson Covered Bridge
Spanning Simpson Creek, the Simpson Creek Covered Bridge is a historic structure set in Bridgeport in northern West Virginia. Built in 1881, the bridge was designed by Asa S. Hugill, and found on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places – just one of many West Virginia historic sites.
One of Harrison County’s two remaining covered bridges, the Simpson Creek Covered Bridge is 14.25-foot-wide, and 75 feet long. Operated by the West Virginia Department of Transportation, the bridge neighbors the Meadowbrook Mall.
Stonewall Jackson Lake State Park
With 82 miles of shoreline and 26 miles long, the lake is perfect for fishing and boating.
Enjoy a ride on an excursion boat or rent a boat from the marina, for a fun day on the water.
The park's trails are also great for hiking and biking through the wilderness. Bring your golf clubs for playing a round of golf, at the 18-hole Signature Arnold Palmer championship golf course.
West Virginia Wildlife
The 338-acre center showcases a wonderful display of the wildlife native to West Virginia and strives to be an educational resource for the state.
After viewing the exhibits in the center, enjoy a leisurely stroll along the forested trail to view the 29 species of animals that live in the enclosures outside.
The interpretive signage helps educate the visitors on the animal's behavior and life history. The stocked pond is a great place to see fish and waterfowl. Take a break at the center's picnic area and enjoy a snack or meal.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.50 mile(s) from Scottish Heritage, Festival annually each May in Bridgeport
- 3.00 mile(s) from Italian Heritage Festival, Downtown Clarksburg annually first weekend of September
- 3.00 mile(s) from United Hospital Center, New in 2010
- 3.00 mile(s) from Black Heritage Festival, Downtown Clarksburg WV annually second weekend of September
- 3.50 mile(s) from Blackberry Festival, annually in the month of August in Nutter Fort
- 4.00 mile(s) from Army National Guard, Fixed Wing Training Facility
- 4.00 mile(s) from FBI, Criminal Identification Complex
- 4.70 mile(s) from VA Hospital, Hospital for the veterans
- 4.70 mile(s) from Veterans Nursing Facility, Nursing home for the veterans
- 5.00 mile(s) from Robert C Byrd Aerospace, Training Facility
- 17.00 mile(s) from Apple Butter Festival, annually in the month of October in downtown Salem
- 21.00 mile(s) from Strawberry Festival, annually in the month of May in Buckhannon
- 0.10 mile(s) from Walgreens, pharmacy
- 0.25 mile(s) from Ollies Bargain Outlet, retail
- 0.25 mile(s) from Home Depot, lumber - hardware
- 0.25 mile(s) from Goodwill, discount outlet
- 0.50 mile(s) from Kmart, retail store
- 0.50 mile(s) from Kroger, grocery - pharmacy
- 0.50 mile(s) from Big Lots, retail store
- 0.50 mile(s) from Gabriel Brothers, retail - clothing outlet
- 0.50 mile(s) from Oliverio's Bridal, bridal wear
- 0.50 mile(s) from Stride Rite, children's shoes
- 1.00 mile(s) from Lowes, lumber - hardware
- 1.00 mile(s) from Food Fresh, grocery
- 1.00 mile(s) from Ace Hardware
- 1.00 mile(s) from Kohl's, department store
- 1.00 mile(s) from Shoe Carnival
- 1.00 mile(s) from Cato, women's clothing
- 1.00 mile(s) from Deals Dollar Store, discount
- 1.50 mile(s) from Staples, office supplies
- 1.50 mile(s) from Fashion Bug, women's clothing
- 1.50 mile(s) from Walmart®, retail store
- 1.75 mile(s) from Aldis, grocery store
- 3.00 mile(s) from Meadowbrook Mall
- 3.00 mile(s) from Benny's Boot Hill, boot retailer
- 3.00 mile(s) from Toys R Us, toys and children's apparel
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dick's Sporting Goods
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3.00 mile(s) from Comptons Lanes, bowling alley
- 3.00 mile(s) from SkateWorld, roller skating
- 3.00 mile(s) from Hinkle/Deegan Lake, fishing, picnic area
- 4.00 mile(s) from Bridgeport Country Club, 18 hole golf course
- 4.50 mile(s) from Clarksburg City Park, ball field, picnic pavillion, basketball court, children's playground area
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pete Dye Golf, 18 hole golf course
- 5.00 mile(s) from Veterans Memorial Park, seasonal pool, tennis, ball field, miniature golf, outdoor amphitheater, fitness trail
- 5.50 mile(s) from Bel Meadow Golf, 18 hole golf course
- 7.00 mile(s) from YMCA, swimming, fitness room, basketball, racquet ball, aerobics, weight lifting
- 7.00 mile(s) from SunnyCroft Golf, 18 hole golf course
- 9.00 mile(s) from Clarksburg Country Club, 18 hole golf course
- 10.00 mile(s) from Village Square Bingo, bingo hall
- 14.50 mile(s) from Valley World of Fun, children & adult game room, indoor and outdoor rides, bowling lanes, bounce house
- 18.00 mile(s) from Wave Tek Pool, wave generating outdoor pool
- 24.50 mile(s) from Tygart Lake State Park, boating, fishing, swimming, picnic area
- 33.00 mile(s) from Stonewall Jackson Resort, fishing, boating, golf
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bridgeport Recreation, Bridgeport Recreation Complex is the perfect place for tournaments or games at any level. It's a beautiful facility that's conveniently located in the heart of the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Reflections Grill, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, dinner,
- .10 mile(s) from Eat n Park, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from El Rincon, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from JC Maxeys, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.10 mile(s) from Brickside Grill, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.50 mile(s) from Wendy's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .50 mile(s) from Taco Bell, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Wonder Bar, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Grand China Buffet, Full Service, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from McDonald's, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Twin Oaks, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.50 mile(s) from Shogun Japanese Steakhous, Bar/Lounge, Japanese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.0 mile(s) from Las Trincas, Bar/Lounge, Mexican, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Applebee's, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Denny's, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Arby's, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Clique Club, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.40 mile(s) from Oliverios Ristorante, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Minards, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Garfields, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Outback Steakhouse, Bar/Lounge, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Bridgeport Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Bridgeport. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 FestivALL Fundraiser
Head over to the Berry Hills Country Club in Charleston for an evening of gourmet food, live entertainment, fine wines and craft beers, arts, culture, and more, all helping to raise funds for a good cause. The event begins at 6 p.m.
Piano Barre Gala
On March 12th, make your way to the Charleston Women's Club for the Piano Barre Gala. Enjoy catered dinner and drinks as Bob Thompson performs on the piano. Hosted by the River City Youth Ballet Ensemble.
17th Annual Chocolate Lover's Day
Those with a sweet tooth won't want to miss a visit to downtown Morgantown this April, as local business and vendors will line the streets with sweet treats. Other festivities include prizes, raffles, entertainment, and more, all starting at 11 a.m.
2016 Mountaineer Stampede Rodeo
Enjoy all the ropin' and buck ridin' at the 2016 Mountaineer Stampede Rodeo in Winfield. Held at the Winfield WV Riding Club April 1st through 3rd, this is a premier rodeo event in the area. Only $12 for a weekend pass.
An Evening with Whoopi Goldberg
Head for the Clay Center in Charleston on May 21st and enjoy An Evening with Whoopi Goldberg. Watch as the EGOT winner entertains with stories and cracks wise. Tickets range from $39 to $99.
Triple S Harley-Davidson Memorial Day Cookout
Celebrate Memorial Day in Morgantown. Visit the Triple S Harley-Davidson on 7300 Willie G. Avenue on May 30th for burger and a dog. Veterans eat for free, and proceeds benefit local vets at the VA Hospital in Clarksburg.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean