WV With Kids
West Virginia Kids Activities
Here are 19 items to help narrow down your itinerary:
2. Stick around for the Cabell Huntington Healthy Kids Play Place at Huntington Mall.
3. Enjoy a family picnic at Little Beaver State Park in Beaver.
New River Gorge National River
5. Slap on some sunscreen for a family hike through Capacon Resort State Park also in Berkeley Springs.
8. Check out the Gizmo Factory and the Milton Gardern's Earth City at the Clay Center for the Arts & Sciences in Charleston.
9. Take your little nature lover to the Kanawha State Forest south of Charlie West for hiking, bird watching, and family picnics.
10. Take your cowboy or cowgirl horseback riding at Babcock State Park in Clifftop.
11. Make some furry friends at the West Virginia State Wildlife Center in French Creek.
Harper's Ferry National Historical Park
12. Take the family white water rafting on the New River Gorge National River near Glen Jean.
13. Visit the legendary Harper's Ferry National Historical Park.
14. Check out the Country Store Museum at the Heritage Farm Museum & Village in Huntington.
15. Splash around the Chief Logan State Park swimming pool in Logan.
17. Hop in a horse-drawn carriage at the Blennerhassett Island Historical State Park in Parkersburg.
18. Enjoy some fun on the water at Stonewall Lake State Park in Roanoke.
19. Hit the many trails at Summersville Lake State Wildlife Area in Summersville.